- Birthplace: Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija
- First Yoga Class: Bikram Yoga Las Vegas
- Favourite Pose: Back-bends
- Most Challenging Yoga Pose: Standing Head-to-Knee Pose, Rabbit
- Biggest Challenge on the Mat: the acceptance of falling
- Biggest Challenge off the Mat: commitment
Bikram Yoga Instructor
I found yoga (or yoga found me) in 2005. I had a love-hate relationship with yoga during my first 2 years of practicing. I decided to take Bikram’s Intensive Teacher Training Course in Spring 2009 at Palm Springs, California.
I used to be sickly as a child with a very weak immune system and was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. I also suffered with hormonal imbalance, allergies, asthma, anemia, and scoliosis. Yoga has helped me so much in dealing with stress, anxiety, and depression. In fact, it’s the best natural anti-depressant remedy that can boost mental health.
Stress is something that we can’t avoid in life. Some days are good. Some are great. Some are bad. Some are just really really bad. Every day is different.
Through yoga, I’ve learned to accept a lot of things, trust the process, and just let the universe unfold as it should.